Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New 2.6 Version Released Fixes Bug With Latest iTunes 10.2

Ok well I was able to use my Developer account at Apple (your donations help to pay that $99 a year fee I have to pay to Apple for that) and download the older version of XCode that supports PowerPCs.

So that means I was able to create an updated version that still supports PowerPCs.

You can grab the new 2.6.0 version here: Fetch Art on MacUpdate

REQUIREMENTS:

This should work on Intel or PowerPC Macs.

This should work on iTunes 7.0 or higher.


This has been tested and verified on Mac OS X 10.4.

This has been tested and verified on Mac OS X 10.5.

This has been tested and verified on Mac OS X 10.6.6.


This has been tested and verified on iTunes 10.1.

This has been tested and verified on iTunes 10.2.


4 comments:

rashid said...

how do i donate ?

Aric said...

You can make a donation here. http://www.aric.org/fetchart/donation.html I use PayPal but because I setup a business account I don't think you even have to create a PayPal account, you can just use a credit card without an account.

Unknown said...

Ok, so I run iTunes 8 (8.0.2) on PowerPC. Fetch Art 2.6.0 gives this error when I try to copy artwork to iTunes:
"iTunes git an error: An error of type -116 has occurred. (-116)"
Oh well, back to 2.5.4

Jackson said...

Thanks for bringing such wonderful topic.

Itunes
Pandora